Who we are
Our Pranav Law Firm was established by Lr.M.G.Vishnu who is the Chief Advocate, Here into this service from 2002. Our purpose since our set up has been to offer a proactive, responsive and hassle free legal services to Indians and overseas Indians. He is a motivated, dedicated and an experienced lawyer working with the target of making our law firm as one of the best law firm in India. Our law firm has earned a good will of Local and International circles. The firm has its head office at Coimbatore and Related Workplaces in significant state capitals. The firm additionally has a working association with numerous worldwide law firms. Since its beginning, it continues to serve a different clientele, including domestic and overseas corporations, multinational companies and individuals.
Our Pranav Law firm is assured to provide client focused legal and business advisory services. Our bondage with client will always be ever-cherishing, your case is our new born baby likewise we treat your needs with utmost care and ensures your satisfaction. We deal with Civil Law, Property Law, Criminal Law, Legal Opinions, Sub Registrar Office Documentations, Divorce & Family Law, Mutual Consent, Restitution and conjugal rights, Documentation and legal opinions, Legal notice and conciliation related law, Motor accident claims law, Real estate law, Stamp duties related law, contract law, Arbitration and Corporate Law, Will and Trusts related law, M.C.O.P, H.M.O.P, R.C.O.P, L.A.O.P, G.W.O.P & S.O.P. related law and Specialist in NRI cases.
Trending in Tamil Nadu
Most of the people of other religions trust that a married Muslim man can disband his marriage at any time by saying to his wife: "Talaq, talaq, talaq" at one chance of his own free spirit and wish.
Behind solemnization of marriage between parties, if some problems occur, the husband can dissociate his wife. The question is how he divorces his partner, and whether proclamation of divorce three times at one incident is valid.
Actually the triple pronouncement (TALAQ… TALAQ… TALAQ…) of TALAQ has been prohibited by law in many countries, including Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, Algeria, Indonesia, Turkey and but in India it still permits."
St. Xavier's College of Islamic Studies Professor Mr. Zeenat Shaukat Ali, published an article in Indian Express with titled: "Divorce, Divorce, Divorce." He tried to clear up misconceives by Muslims and others on the triple announcement of Talaq.
The main points were:
- Talaq or divorce is strongly destined within Islam.
- In case a obscurities within a marriage that the husband and wife cannot resolve by themselves, each shall choose an conciliator or arbitrator to resolve the matter.
- ( 4:35): "If the fear Shiqaq (breach) between the Twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and other from hers, if they wish for peace, ALLAH will cause their reconciliation."
- TALAQ-UL-BIDDAT or triple TALAQ: It is important to understand that the word "biddat" itself means disapproval or something the prophet never did or recommended.
- Caliph Umer legitimized this form of divorce as an emergency measure.
- Most Muslims believe that there shall be an interval of one month between each "taliq" pronouncement. If the during these pronouncements, the wife disobeys the lawful order of her husband, he may divorce her. During this time of breach they should take measures to reconcile by themselves or with the help of their relatives etc. All efforts as provided in the Qur'an and Sunna should be made to avoid a breach of the marriage.
I anticipate that people of the Islamic belief will discover from the above article on divorce and become aware of the contentious observe within Muslim marriages of the triple announcement of Talaq at one event which I believe is Un-Islamic and Un-Qur'anic. Avoiding that practice will create proper respect, honor and adoption of the Holy Qur'an and Sunna (Observing the path) of Prophet Mohammad.